Thursday, May 27, 2010

Well, THAT lecture was like a really really hard slap in the face.

And as resentful as I might have felt, oh I don't know. I'm just so tired. I guess maybe I should have seen it coming. Maybe I deserved it, in fact. I really don't know.

What I do know is, no matter what, somebody gets mad. Somebody gets pissed. I hate having to choose.

Why can't I just be allowed to be happy? Is it too much to ask sometimes?

Its so unfair.

You know what, forget it. Its my own fault.


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. sounds like someone gave you a hard time.not that you cant be happy at all.well, life is not always unfair. Sometimes, you are given a choice to choose from the start but you just do not realise and you are emotionally distracted rather than being able to think properly. And worse what make it ended up in a mess is you do not stay put with your decision and not being firm enough due to distractions and influences. Taking a break sometimes and being alone will help to think what you actually wants. Then you will be happy.Well, from your previous blog posts, you seemed to be happy.So, there will be ways out of this,okay. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete