Wednesday, May 12, 2010

AS- DAY 1 :(

Maths P1 today.

I've always been a math nerd, so like.. I think it went pretty well actually. (:

Couldn't do question 10 (i) couldn't get the stupid values of k but you know what, thats just me being whiny on purpose. :P HAHA I mean, its just two marks, I'm gonna let it go and focus on my Bio paper coming up day after tomorrow.

HEHE. :)

Kinda happy la. I mean like OH MY GAWD its AS its AS its AS! But seriously I hope every single paper is as nice and smooth as Maths. Then I would be fine. :D

Funny. I'm not very stressed right now. Although I should be. I think I'm calm also its because I've been praying so hard and I've been like asking God to help me out, and all.. And really, with Him helping me, I think I can do it. (:

I'M GOING TO FLY NEXT YEAR EVEN IF IT KILLS ME.

Off to study Bio. Will be disappearing from this blog til Friday!

:)

xoxo rusty

No comments:

Post a Comment