Wednesday, June 10, 2009

ouch, needle. :(


i got to skip school again today! and once again, for a crappy reason. medical checkup! that i've been putting off for as long as possible.. lol. i hate getting injections. :S i mean i really really hate it. so painful. and if people ask me, "HOw are you gonna be a doctor?" i stick firm to my belief.. that jabbing a needle into someone else is ALOT easier than getting a needle jabbed into myself. O_o. i can easily handle poking someone else with that horrible, sharp thing. -.-" they jabbed me only twice today. and each time i promptly burst into tears. the first was to collect my blood to test it. i cried while a VERY cute male nurse looked at me curiously and tried hard not to laugh. I swear i could see him stifling his laughter! AND as I left the room I could hear him giggle. O_o. stupid. i've always hated nurses anyway. O_o The second jab was the Montoux test where they check if you have TB. IT HURT LIKE HELL. i mean it! and when it was over there was a huge swollen bump on my arm. T.T today was indeed a depressing day. :S AND the worst part is I have to go back in three days time for them to measure that stupid bump. -_-" how fun. I can hardly wait.

xoxo karen

P.S. I'm still not over him. CNH. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment