Thursday, June 4, 2009

There's a first time for everything...

this is my very first time starting a blog! *dances around* :D just kidding, i'm really not as crazy as all that.. not most of the time, anyway. :P i just started this blog because it is such a good way for me to vent.. or to simply type about random things that i have in my head but can't quite express.. hmm.. for this first post.. today was a pretty good day for me. :) for the first time in forever, i actually played basketball! and with my guy friends who are super good at it. XD i really think i might have totally humiliated myself. :D but i was having so much fun, i really couldn't care less. :D haha. i think i might just exercise more from now on. :S hmm.. i think i don't really feel like typing too much cos its getting late and i'm getting sleepy. may i dream of pretty things tonight. :D *zzzz*..

xoxo karen <3


This is me. <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment