Thursday, June 18, 2009

Argh.. Humiliation.. :(

OH GOSH. Well, today has been a solidly crappy day. :P lol. Okay. If today was a day dedicated to humiliate me, then congratulations everyone, you did your job really really well. :) haha. I don't know. Was i the ONLY ONE who noticed that at the whole table he was the ONLY ONE not saying ANYTHING?? i mean seriously. Did he seem even HALFWAY excited to be there. I don't think so. It was so awkward i could practically hear crickets. O_o" and now the next problem is, i doubt i could ever look at him without wanting the ground to open up and totally swallow me. :P yes, it was that bad. :P

I know that maybe you guys meant well. Im not angry. i'm just very very embarassed. :P HE DOES NOT LIKE ME. and no amount of bugging him will ever change that fact. so just leave it alone, never repeat it and maybe i will be able to live through the whole embarassing episode. O_o"

xoxo karen

1 comment: