Monday, June 22, 2009

I.S. Night!

Its over! :) and i cant believe i'm saying this, but i actually really had fun. :) LOL. Granted, i WAS running around like a crazy person helping out Queenie and all, but still. :) haha.. do you have ANY IDEA how HARD it is to run in heels?? i didn't either. But now i know only too well. :D haha. We had to run in and out of the ballroom to look for the Best Dressed nominees and get them to come outside and pose for more pictures. And we had 5 minutes or so to run in, search for them, take the pictures, and put everything into Powerpoint slides. Queenie and i were pretty much ready to cry with frustration. :S lolx.

But it wasn't all work, really. I did get to sit down for like 10 minutes. :D haha. and i did get to eat ONE bowl of rice. :D lolx. i'm exaggerating. But overall, it was a nice night. There were girls who came in AMAZING dresses. and the place was nice as well.. it would have been a perfect night if i was a graduating senior. :) I did my performance and thankfully i didn't screw up, and in fact i actually had fun. :) lol. so many smileys in this blog entry. :D haha.

and not to mention, i actually got to hang out with him for a bit. :D haha
ha. i still can't believe how incredibly sweet he was. He must have seen me running around like crazy and not having a moment to myself, which was why he actually asked me if i had eaten and if there was anything he could do to help me. And so i got him to help me to count votes and stuff. :) but it was just so sweet and thoughtful because he was like with all his friends and so i really didn't expect that he would even notice me, let alone offer to help me out. Which brings about the thought... wouldn't he make an awesome boyfriend? :) any girl would actually be pretty lucky to have him. :P haha.

I've often been asked the question, what is the sweetest thing a guy has ever done for you? and now i think i can actually answer that question. :) he's not my boyfriend though, that's the most ironic part. But what he did totally made my night. :)

xoxo karen

P.S. some pics i did manage to take. Not many. But i do have some in other friends' cameras that im waiting for on facebook. :D







































4 comments:

  1. hello karen :) mary here. hahaa, just stumbled upon your blog from your facebook :P nice blog btw ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. did u straighten your hair?! i want to know too! who is he? xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tat, i didnt get a pic wit him! :( was too shy to ask him. XD haha. Hi mary. Thank you.. :) Nat, yes i did.. and "he" is the guy i like alot but im SUPPOSED to forget cos im leaving soon. :( haha

    ReplyDelete