Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Random thoughts.. :P

Oh what a fun day it has been! I am positively perky today. :D lol. We've learnt about laughing gas in Chemistry.. and i have a feeling there was some in the air today because for some reason Kim and I were extremely giggly today. even more then usual. we laughed at almost EVERYTHING. (think Phang Jason's Biology practical paper which we accidentally on purpose stained with iodine.. LOL.)

Hmm. what should I talk about today. Ah yes. IS Night is coming up! In like three days! :) I think I'm halfway excited about it, apart from the fact that i am officially date-less. :P I honestly didn't think it would be an issue, like i didn't think anyone would actually care to get a prom date but as it turns out, almost everyone has a date! :P I mean lets see. Indian@ Ashwin has a date. Adam has a date. Kim and Jovi, OBVIOUSLY. And like probably a million others that I don't really know about. :D lol. It's true! I. Am. Date-less. :P ah well.. I'm gonna keep myself busy doing a million things that night to prevent myself from wallowing in self pity. :D Not that i'm self-pitying or anything. :P ahem. :P yes. I wish he'd ask me. But because that's pretty much NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, i'm trying to stop hoping. :P

Hmm.. a random little fact, I just counted with my fingers, i have 8 MORE DAYS of attending Institut Sinaran before I leave for KL. I think so, anyways. WOW. I'm actually leaving the comfort of my home that I've known for like, ever, and going somewhere totally unknown in the middle of nowhere. :P LOL. sentimental a bit. :D I can adapt, i know i can. and i guess God really doesn't want me to put down any roots here at all, hence no progress with CNH. :D haha. I'm not complaining. Much. I mean i'm leaving soon, i don't want to think about him. Much. :P LOL. i'll forget him. Eventually. :)

xoxo karen

3 comments:

  1. oh oh oh i know whyyyy ... God's saving you for patrick dempsey! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete