Friday, June 12, 2009

Humiliating the LOSER.. :P

Whee! What an interesting day it has been. :) firstly, I've been crazy perky all day. I mean it. I go around with a very perky tone of voice, two pitches higher than my usual voice. and THEN, I say the most horribly perky things. example, "Oh, isn't it a LOVELY day today? the sun is shining in the sky!" and more horrible phrases like that. XD haha. The complete opposite of my usual evil self. XD lol. And that was what caused me to do something dumb. It started when Kim reminded me that it was somebady's birthday. That somebody happened to be a loser, who shall be known in this blog only as L. He LOVED me and was convinced I loved him back. Which is entirely untrue. :D haha. ANYWAY, being perky and somewhat crazy, I texted him. Here is our whole conversation. (censored in the appropriate places, of course. :D) lol.

Me: Happy birthday. :)
Loser: Thanks. But umm.. who's this?
Me: Karen.
Loser: Oh, this is the biggest farce of all. Hahaha. Oh, the irony. The karen who played me out, down in the ground for a guy who you knew I treated more than a friend? The same karen who's now spoilt her poor brother's wish to play football? N now this same karen is wishing me happy bday? :) hahaha. Seriously, who is this? :) anthony, is tha you?
Me: Haha.. It's karen. For real.
Loser: I see. Same karen who's devastated her bro's football hopes, huh?

(The whole time, I was honestly wishing him happy birthday with sincerity. I mean, tying up loose ends and all. But after that text, I thought, what the hell. If he's going to be evil, then so am I. I was sick of him at that point, anyway. And kim and jovi encouraged me and supported me! So HERE'S what I said next........ ;) )

Me: Yeap, the one and only! :) oh it makes me so very happy to destroy and crush other peoples' dreams. :) i love myself, honestly. :)
Loser: N why am i not surprised? So, is this bday wish supposed to be another characteristic scheme of yours?

(and this is when samson comes in. He's my bestest guy friend in the whole world. :) yes samson, its true. You're probably reading this. XD lol. Anyway, i thought samson could be my pretend boyfriend. Just to piss off the loser. XD hahaha. Kim and jovi and samson thought it was a good idea. :D I'm done being nice. )

Me:oh no, i didnt wana wish you happy bday. but then my super tall, handsome and sweet boyfriend told me i shd text n wish happy bday to the people i once destroyed. :D hahaha. so yeah, thats why i texted. No scheme thr. just pure goodness of my boyfriend's heart. haha.
Loser: Oh great. u found another good guy to destroy. Since you sent me two pleasant words in happy bday, i'll reciprocate. Thank u. :) now f**k off, self gratifying disillusioned oversized slut. N give your boyfriend my best wishes. He'll need them.

And that's when i stopped replying. Instead, Samson, my fake boyfriend replied instead. IT WAS AMAZING! samson, you're BRILLIANT. i never thought i'd say it, but its true. :) LOVE YA! XD

Samson, my "boyfriend": I don't need your best wishes, you cunt. I love my gf, and i cnt believe she ever chose a loser like you. Lucky she has better taste now. Now go wank your peanut, you panzy. If i see another mean msg, i'll shank you.

AND THE LOSER DIDNT REPLY! omg samson was so funny. And i thought he was a nice guy. Thank you, samson. :) you made my day. :)

Like I said, interesting day. :)

xoxo karen

1 comment: