Thursday, June 25, 2009

At 5.00 am, retarded muffins. :P

*yawn*. It's way too early to be awake. :( and guess what i'm doing awake so early. I'm making muffins! :P NO, wait. MUTATED muffins. :P haha. Kimberley had the most brilliant idea, to put all sorts of stuff into our muffins.. so i added in Smarties and chocolate. :D lol. Being the chocoholic, i'm not complaining. Its the lazy side of me thats screaming in my head, asking me what i'm doing awake so early. :P LOL. looks good eh? :DD retarded muffin. :D






Anyways, i watched Transformers yesterday. OMG, i'm turning into a geek. O_o'. The worst part is, i hate to admit it, but.. it was actually really really good. :) haha. samson was right. :P oh, and i HATE TO ADMIT THIS, but.... kim was right. :D hahaha. The movie was a little long, that was the only downside. I found myself having to lean on samson's giant shoulders and try hard not to fall asleep. :D lol.
who would have EVER guessed that i'd watch Transformers and actually enjoy it?.. :D haha.


xoxo karen

1 comment:

  1. thank you :) i knew you'd see it our way. transformers is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete