Sunday, June 28, 2009

Friendship Sweaters are SO in. :D

I HAD A SHOPPING SPREE!! :D hehe. oh, the joys of owning a credit card. :))) hehe. who says money can't buy happiness? ;) i'm certainly very perky right now. hehe. Kim and i went to MNG and bought the EXACT SAME black classic sweater. :)) it was a very nice sweater. LOL. i love it alot alot. samson calls it our friendship sweater! :)) and then we went to Tropicana Life and saw the prettiest necklaces so we bought one each. again, EXACTLY THE SAME. except hers was gold and mine's silver. :)) haha. it looks roxy, but its not. :P its our friendship necklace!! :D

I AM SO DEPRESSED!!! I don't wanna leave! I love my friends here. :(( im excited to start studying there and all, but i love my friends here. :( I don't wanna leave kim. i HATE to leave samson. and i'll miss jovi cos he makes me laugh. :(( haha. everyone i care about it HERE and i'll be THERE. :( and i HATE PACKING. i sulk everytime my mum tries to get me to pack. :P i'm like a little kid all over again. :(( oh my gosh. next thursday man.. :((

xoxo karen

5 comments:

  1. you're not supposed to tell them it aint roxy! it defeats the whole purpose of it faking roxy! :P hahaha. of course, it's still amazingly pretty! .. and jovi mocked our sweater :( saying it ain't worth what we got it for. called us crazy. hmph. didn't talk to him after that one. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! it was SO worth it! its MANGO!! how could you turn down MANGO?!?! boys. 0_o. they just dont get it. :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww come here got me what :P and Sarah too.

    yes packing always sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @nat.. yes very true. :) am looking forward to that, and only that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha that's what i said, its MANGO! and he rolled his eyes at me XP .. hahah.

    ReplyDelete