Monday, July 19, 2010

About yesterday.......

After last night.

I am traumatized. :P And I was filled with this kinda sick feeling inside. Guilt perhaps?

I just feel like some things can be avoided, and next time I'm not going to forget it.

I just think like.. seriously God watches out for us. In every circumstance, whether or not we realise it, He just does. All the time people tell me that God looks after us, that He's always watching what we do and say, things like that. But it only feels real now, after having gone through what I did. When I think back, all the things that COULD have happened but didn't, I thank God.

I thank Him for looking out for me. I thank Him for hearing my prayers.

Psalm 23 comes to mind. "And though I walk the darkest path, I will not fear the evil one, for you are with me and your rod and staff are the comfort I need to know."

xoxo karen

No comments:

Post a Comment