Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Of babies and eyes. :P

My eye has been extremely painful and I've been rubbing it all day. :/

So being the paranoid girl I am, I went to the doctor who told me I have an eye infection! :/ :/ He then have me medicine and 2 days mc so YAY tomorrow I'm staying home (because I'm a good girl and wouldn't wanna infect Bubu, Jojo, and my other innocent classmates, now, would I? *innocent smile*)

On a happier note,

BUBBLE HAD HER BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two extremely ugly hairless red coloured THINGS. I'm half surprised she didn't decide to eat them outta the sheer ugliness of it all. :P (okay if Nader reads this she's gonna whack me. :P)

Anyways THAT'S what I meant when I said I have two kids. :P :P

HEHE. (:

Oh god. Horrible. I mean the moment I thought I'd forgotten about it, it just seems to come back to me, all the same feelings. Its so.. I don't know. Maybe you just don't forget about people just like that.

It was nice. It pretty much made my day. But. BUT. Its not messing with my mind. It was nice but thats it. I won't let it get to me.

I had the funniest IELTS class today. Where I forced Shana to ask Ferd what his favourite pet was and he announced "MONKEY!" to the whole class and we all laughed like hell. AND thats not all, apparently there's a MONKEY FESTIVAL in his hometown like OMG ROFL. I didn't believe him but he insisted it was true. :P

I don't know. Seriously is there such thing as a monkey festival? (he's from Kelantan btw. :P)

Whatev. Am gonna mkn ubat and sleeeeep now. Nights world. (:

xoxo rusty.

No comments:

Post a Comment