Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Oh happy thoughts.

Headache, one of those that feel like your skull's about to crack open. :P *drama queen* Swallowed a panadol, but to no avail.

On my not-so-happy days (yeap today was one, for various reasons) I try to think about things that have happened to me before that made me smile. Here are a few random ones, top of my head, that never fail to make me grin.

The time a guy bought me a HUGE-ass bunch of orchids and pink roses. They were so gorgeous. ;)

The time a guy wrote me a song AND SANG IT TO ME.

My trips to Sempang Mengayau, the breathtaking view will always make me miss home.

The many many MANY times Sasa and I laughed over a retarded/perverted/just PLAIN STUPID joke. :D

The way my hamster Bubble recognizes her own name and will come running to my fingers when she hears my voice. :)

Brownie and how I used to use her as a pillow when I watch TV.

Riding on one of those sand buggies with Derek, the rush was incredible (and we crashed. :P)

My brother's ridiculous imitations of stupid youtube videos.

The crazy boys in my class (even though I've seriously been called more names by them than I can count) :p


I'mma stop. Feeling better already, HAHA.

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment