Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hellooo, world. :)

Been a week since I blogged. Been a week since I even switched on my laptop. Been busy? Kinda. Studied, slaved away trying to finish tutorials and miscellaneous questions and blah blah blah.

And oh misery, the fan in my house died. IDK why, as I was in my room when it happened. :P

Argentina lost! Oh, boo hoo. I know, old news, but still I totally love them because as I so often say, a true fan never deserts her team. :) :) MEANING I WILL LOVE ARGENTINA AND MESSI NO MATTER WHAT. So there. :D

Oh yeah and Taylor Lautner is so heart-stoppingly SEXY in Eclipse, seriously, I LOVE. :)

On the downside, my Bio lecturer is changing yet again! For the third time. :( And this current one, I happen to really like! HAHA so we held this farewell party for him, kinda, but the truth is, we just love any excuse for a party. :D Some pictures I did manage to take before my battery died. :P


What we got for our lecturer as a present. A picture of us and him in a gorgeous glass frame. :)

Us with absolutely nothing to do. ;p
And yet again. This pic was taken by the monkey in the picture below.

AIN'T HE ADORABLE?! :D OMG i hope he never reads this, he makes fun of me often enough as it is. :P
And THIS. Is ALU 8. :)

I love my classmates, there's not a single person I dislike in my class. They're lovely people and I'm like gonna miss them so much someday. (:

xoxo rusty!

P/S and oh, its my mom's birthday today SIGHSSSS I miss her so much. :(

7 comments: