Saturday, July 3, 2010

Random updates ;)



HAHA guess I was feeling like a bimbo yesterday. ;D My nails look like Smarties!

Anyways.

SUCH a long week. Juniors orientation was over! Taught 2 girls a bit of sumazau, might have made a total fool of myself, haha, but it was fun. (: Congrats Amy's group, they were so adorable. :D

So many cute juniors! Both guys and girls. ;P

And then I'm selling all my old books. The reason I'm up early is also because I got some texts from juniors asking me about books. =.=

On a personal level.. I've FINALLY started to learn guitar! For real this time, hehe. Like my fingers are now constantly numb, the skin has peeled off and its bluish-black. :P hurts but in a good way cause OMG OMG I can actually play some songs, lol. The very first song I learnt was Better Man by Robbie Williams, its nice and so freaking easy. (: Then yesterday I moved on to Taylor Swift songs cause her songs are easy too, normally just four basic chords. I love. ♥ And also I never realised how hard it is to strum and sing at the same time, but I'm working on that.

Feels good to finally do something I've wanted to do for so long. ;P Sasa is a good teacher. :D

And in September, IN YOUR FACE TON, I'm gonna be so awesome in guitar, you'll be SHOCKED. :D

And oh, Peanut is a boy. I thought he was a girl. Guess I'll be expecting little baby hamsters soon. ARGHHHHH.

Argentina's big match tonight against Germany. HAHA Messi is gonna kick ass! :D I hope. I'm gonna watch the match in the student lounge, don't care that it'll be full with all the guys and OMG its gonna be so excitingggg! :)

Oh, and Poh Ly (that's my junior btw) is out at Midvalley, I hope she has fun. (: Its nice being a junior, lol. No guilty feeling when you go out and have fun, unlike a senior like me.

Am in a good mood. Think I'm gonna search for guitar chords. :P

xoxo karen

1 comment:

  1. haha~ cool stuff karen~ i saw it dy last nite ur bimbo nail. Next time i tell u smth bout d sumazau dance LOL~ got a realli funny story bout a boy from peninsular Malaysia try to imitate the dance. glad u enjoy the time with junior. have a nice day yal!!~ =) XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete