Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Was hanging out with a few girlfriends today, that i actually don't know very well, but here's the thing you see, hanging out with people you're not that close with can be oh-so-interesting AND intellectually-stimulating because 1) they won't judge you. 2) You learn something new. :D

And as a group of girls gather together, the conversation will inevitably turn into either shopping, or boys.

Today was the latter.

I listened to my friends talk about their boyfriends, the random silly facts that you're not aware is coming out of your mouth because really, at that point all you can really think about is him.

The feeling is familiar. (:

I'm one of those girls who actually SMILE and I like listening to my friends' love stories. Its an inspiration, its sweet, and I know how it feels. :) I'm not one of those pathetic girls who can't stand being alone and feel jealous seeing other couples- LOL. just saying. ;P

I admire people who can last so long in a relationship. We're talking 1 year, 2 years, 3 years. Like OMG. I could never. Ever. It would be too boring! Except, well, I haven't really found the right one yet ANYWAYS. *am starting to ramble already*

Why was I writing this again? Oh, yeah.

I want someone who can put up with me no matter how unreasonable I decide to be. I want a risk-taker, the kinda guy who will take me on his motorbike just cause I wanna try it. I want someone who will never rush me into anything, who will say "I love you" and mean it, and a guy who would be willing to sit through dumb cartoons with me.

Impossible, yes?

When I find him, someone remind me to read back on this post. I think I would laugh. :P

xoxo! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment