Saturday, July 31, 2010

SHOPPING TODAY!

One of life's many pleasures. (:

So Shana and I took the train right and I went in and spotted an empty seat. And just as I was about to sit down, the kid sitting the seat next to the empty one, stuck out her leg and I totally tripped and fell flat on my face. :(

LOL kidding. I didn't FALL but I did stumble and yell cause it shocked me. =.= Argh. I don't like kids. :( so small and yet able to make me miserable. :P

ANYWAYS. I had a good day! Bought YET ANOTHER pair of heels (I love shoes :D) and yet another pair of black skinny jeans. And other stuffs. Its been awhile since I shopped with a fellow girly girl. :)

So many KTT-ians in MV, it was actually kinda funny. :P

I was gonna type more but I just found something much more interesting to concentrate on. :P HAHA. byes!

xoxo karen

No comments:

Post a Comment