Monday, July 12, 2010

Slept at 5am cause I was watching the finals. And had class at 9-freaking-am.

The orange Nederlands papayas (sorry nader darling, I can't resist. :P) and the SUPER DROP DEAD SEXY SPAIN hotties! :D

OHMIGOD, Gerard Pique has officially stolen my heart. ;p

SO HOT. And that Spanish dude named Jesus. OMG HIS EYESSSSS.

SPAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! (seriously I did not know the Spain team consisted of SO MANY SUPER HOT GUYS. :))

I still love messi and argentina but whatever, i prefer spain rather than the papayas. HAHA.

Oh and qiqi cooked for me yesterday, AWWWWWW it was sweet of him and it was actually yummy. (: Sasa and I cook for you next time kay Qiqi? ;)

Am in a rush and unable to form proper sentences it seems. Am gonna meet some classmates and go for a walk at 5 so I'm typing this super fast. :P

EXCITED EXCITED EXCITED for no apparent reason. IDK. I've just had a good couple of days I guess. ;P



Random, but this is my current fave pic, nader you're a gooood photographer. :)

xoxo! rustyy ;)

1 comment:

  1. its jesus navas LOL. he plays for sevilla. one of the most sought after winger. U really want to cook for me ah? hehe XP wat dishes oh? cant wait for it =)

    ReplyDelete