Sunday, December 20, 2009

Guess what I saw in Melaka yesterday??

OHMIGOSSSSSSHHH ITS THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER!! *bimbo voice* :D

wanna see, wanna see?



Oh goodness, I WANT IT SO BAD. A pink piano! (: I love. *sigh*

I always joke to Sarah (or maybe its not a joke to me) that one day when I have a house of my own EVERY SINGLE THING WILL BE PINK. (:

I get more obsessed with the colour every day. :P (i wish there was more pink food :D HAHA)

And yeah, I'm well aware I've already posted this on Facebook but since I kinda like the picture I'm gonna post it again. :)













It was such a fun trip. A bit crazy maybe, abit childish maybe, but going out with these lovely girlfriends of mine, is a sure way to just forget all my problems and have fun. (:

I was gonna post more pics but I got too lazy. Heh.


xoxo karen

No comments:

Post a Comment