Sunday, December 27, 2009

What should I blog about?

OH. Merry-belated-Christmas. :DD

I should have blogged on Christmas day but I guess I was too busy having fun. :D Kidding.

THANK YOU to all the people who gave me stuff. :D Like seriously, so sweet. :) And Felicia OMG I can't believe she really got me a freaking badminton racket. :D So awesome. Not pink, but awesome nonetheless.. Thank you. (:

Yeah so Christmas is kinda over. The lovely carols and gorgeous decorations and everything. And although I would have celebrated it differently in Sabah, I'm so grateful to my lovely roommate for taking me in so I won't die of boredom and loneliness in the jungle :P

Speaking of which, I'm heading back there in a few hours. 9pm maybe? ARGH.

I can't believe it'll be 2010 in just DAYS.

And for the first time since forever, I won't be in KK.

I'll be thinking long and hard about my new year resolutions these few days. And I'm gonna post it up soon! (: heh.


xoxo karen


3 comments:

  1. merry xmas! sorry got no present 4 ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopefully u like the racket..sorry couldnt find a pink one...haha..:)

    ReplyDelete