Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I wanna blog!

But these days seriously I do NOT have the creativity. What should I blog about? What's interesting?

STUDYING KILLS CREATIVE BRAIN CELLS. :P (seriously)

Thats why I haven't posted anything new/funny/insulting someone/bimbotic in a long long time.

Been studying like a good girl. (yeah right, more like GUILTY cos my results are TOTAL CRAP and I need to work harder. :P)

2 WEEKS TO CHRISTMAS! (nope, not excited this year.)

Actually, I take that back. I'm kinda excited la. As horrible as it sounds, its the food and alcohol and Christmas carols that are totally exciting for me. Ahem. Sorry God. *repents*

I love carolling. (AHEM. EVEN THOUGH MY VOICE NOT THAT NICE LA, KAN. :P)

HAIIIH.

Its hard, really hard, not to get depressed at this time of the year. A whole year is about to pass, and I feel as though I haven't really achieved anything I'm really proud of. OH GOODNESS THIS BLOG IS PINK AND SUPPOSED TO BE CHEERFUL, SORRY EVERYONE, I'M BEING SUCH A BORE. D:

Haven't called home for DAYS already, to the extent my mum called just now demanding to know WHY I haven't called home. :P

HAHA RANDOM RANDOM FACTS.

xoxo karen

2 comments:

  1. I love carolling. (AHEM. EVEN THOUGH MY VOICE NOT THAT NICE LA, KAN. :P)
    $
    glad u knw dat~ LOL. Eh nitey lehXD

    ReplyDelete
  2. qiqi.. ei.. dont so mean la.. say already angry at u.. later i oso merajuk den u know :P

    ReplyDelete