Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Here we go.

Its the last day of 2009, OMG.

I can't really think of my new years resolutions (cos I keep on forgetting) but I'm just gonna type down a few that I can think of.

1. I shall study more.

Freaking serious with this one. OMG imagine if I can't meet up to the points. OMG I'm gonna die. Like seriously. :P Yes. I'm gonna study more. (Keep reminding myself.)

2. I shall NOT tolerate anyone (and I mean ANYONE) who criticises my body.

This one I'm also very serious. *deep breath* I HATE and WILL NOT TOLERATE it when people, with their lack of manners, comment on my body. EXAMPLE. The pilaks back in Sabah who call out and shout at girls who walk by. Even this evening I was downstairs walking with a friend and a bunch of guys I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW yelled at us. I shall not type out what they said. Use your own imagination. I'm sure pretty much every girl has been through this.

I mean, WTF. I was wearing a damn t-shirt and shorts. Not a miniskirt, not a dress, not a bikini. FOR GODS SAKE. What is so revealing about a t-shirt and shorts? They weren't even very short shorts. What gives those fckrs the right to be so rude? I was SO pissed off and most of all I was VERY VERY PARANOID.

It takes me back to the times in Sabah. With the pilaks. The fear and the paranoia rushes back to me. I AM FREAKING TERRIFIED OKAY.

It's just so not nice.

I couldn't even tell you how many times these things happen to me. Example a while ago when some people (Qiqi I'm sure you know what I'm talking about) commented AGAIN on the way I look.

WHAT IS IT WITH YOU PEOPLE? So bored with your pathetic lives that you have to validate yourself by criticising and making rude comments about someone you don't even know? LAME.

(yeah. A bunch of fugly Chinese guys I don't even bother to know their names because THEY ARE SO INSIGNIFICANT.)

So I have curves. Its not something I'm ashamed of. I don't look like a supermodel. I'm not super skinny and perfect. Again, NOT something I'm ashamed of. Yeah I love myself, I respect myself enough to NOT be bothered by what you people say about me.

I used to be like "Oh nevermind la, guys are like that, just ignore them."

BUT NOT ANYMORE.

I swear I shall kick a guy very very VERY hard straight in the balls if he makes me feel in any way uncomfortable about myself. (And then he shall be a girl, and then he shall know how I feel.) TEEHEE. (:

I SWEAR I WILL.
3. I shall call home more often.

I usually just wait for my mum to call me. But I think I shall call her more from now on. (: hee.
And my dad. I love them both so much, I'll always be a mummy-and-daddy's girl, I don't care, I just miss being manja with them HEHE. :D

4. I shall continue with this pretty pinky blog.

Thank you to everyone who spends time reading what I post here. (: Means alot. I mean mostly I write this for myself, to record down things I'm unable to speak out about, but it's nice, it's sweet when I know there are people interested enough in me to take time and read what I write. (:

And plus this blog keeps me from going psycho.

0_O

5. I shall be less emo.

I emo alot these days. At home, in class, even in a pet shop with Felicia once. :D hahaha. But its not healthy. Plus it scares the hell outta my roommate. So. I shall emo less. (:




I shall also.......

Pay more attention in church.
Read my Bible more often.
EXERCISE MORE AND LOOK HOTTER. :DDDD
Try not to get too pissed off at people who piss me off.
SMILE more. (:
LAUGH more. (:
CRY LESS.
Take more chances.
Try new things.

AND SO MUCH MORE!

There's so much I wanna do! :)

xoxo karen

2 comments:

  1. Hey~ Give them a really good kick ya. Its been quite some times you dint call me QiQi ed LOLZ... Good luck in your study but never stress about it too much la. GBU always~

    ReplyDelete
  2. add one more to ur list..u'll stop bullying me...that'll much better...:)

    ReplyDelete