Thursday, December 10, 2009


Haven't updated in forever.

Did ya miss me? ;D

HEHE. Okay well. I wanted to blog yesterday but ahem, got distracted. :P

yeah. Its been a long week. Hmm. I got the most awesome phone call last weekend. (NO NOT FROM TAYLOR LAUTNER LOLLOLLOL) it was from my old friends. Tatianna Kimberley Chai. Morgan Nick Muffin Jelami. :D Everybody's in KK, everybody's enjoying themselves. :)

Ahem. Not that I'm bitter or anything. I do miss them though. The question they all ask, "when are you coming back?" makes me wish I was already there.

But Nick's right. Its like I never left. :)


My classmates, I miss them alot. Everyone's different now, its true, but no matter what I look back on the memories wit a smile. Totally crazy bunch of kids (yes, kids) trying to grow up and fly. (:

I wonder what we'll all be like 20 years from now.

I love my Sabahan friends. SO different from my West Malaysian friends here.

The drama and the insults, the hurtful words. Its really wearing me out. I kinda just wanna end this whole stupid fight, but when I think back it does make me so angry I can't let it go just yet.

xoxo karen

5 comments:

  1. if u go back sabah, i wanna follow.. boley? hee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey u ok nt? which drama you talking bout now? with HER again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww .. hugs karen .. :) .. you are coming back soon .. tahan ..!! ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. qiqi! u woru too much la.. im ok :)

    tatianna!! all set for korea???? *jealous* :P tapau snow for me ;D

    ReplyDelete