Saturday, December 5, 2009

Yeah, so, I'm spending Christmas this year with my roommate.

Its like my first X'mas away from Sabah.. And understandably I'm feeling slightly homesick.. (yeah so whats new..) And while I'm loving the idea of spending X'mas with Felicia (she's like SUCH a close friend to me now) I think I have every right to be a Grinch this year. (:

So I come up with this list, of 15 things I want for X'mas that are freaking impossible for me to get (But I'm still hoping, of course. ;D)


15 THINGS I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS.
(and why I won't get them)

15. To see my dogs and turtles. (I CAN'T GO BACK KK)

14. To go home to Kota Kinabalu (RM 650 MAN!!!! OMGOMGOMG I'M SO NOT ABLE TO AFFORD IT) :(

13. To get 4A's in my AS June 2010 (IT FEELS SO IMPOSSIBLE RIGHT NOW)

12. To get a cute green pet snake. :) (RM 500-plus plus. :P)

11. A pretty new Acer laptop! (: (I bet they don't make pretty PINK, affordable laptops. :P)

10. A BOYFRIEND!!! (except nobody wants me. :'() HAHA. Yeah.

9. A bigger apartment. (impossible unless I lose weight. :D)

8. To lose 10 kg. (HAHAHAHAHA DREAM ON :P)

7. A new pink phone! :) (again, no money :P)

6. A HUG FROM TAYLOR LAUTNER!!!!!! (oh, effing Taylor Swift. :'()

5. A Christmas tree! (The closest I come to one is the tree growing on my balcony LOL)

4. A perm. :D (but my hair already rebonded D:) ehem. AND, unlike some people, I actually look decent with rebonded hair. :D HAHAHA IN YOUR FACE.

3. Taylor Swift destroyed! :D (BWAHAHA! No lar. Taylor Lautner will protect her wan. (: HAHA)

2. PATRICK COME BACK TO KTT! (in 3 months. By then X'mas is over ady lur.. ) :P

1. A pretty, super light and PINK badminton racket. :)



I have no Christmas spirit this year, I swear. :O

xoxo karen

2 comments:

  1. From ur post .. I realise u actually like pink ehy ?.. =P ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Creative leh...that wishes #13 i bet u sure ok one la. Eh fast get d pink racket leh thn can play with him d... heheXD

    ReplyDelete