Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My much awaited Vietnam pictures! :) I have a lot but I'm only uploading a few today.. The rest another time la.. XD Its taking too long and my patience is really disappearing. :P


My brother and I outside an opera theater.




This is me screaming in fear as the snake tried to strangle me. D: (but I STILL wanna have a pet snake) :)



THIS ugly little bugger is a water puppet. :D haha.



Makes you drool, doesn't it? ;D



I don't remember, I think this is beef. (: it was yummy. :D



This was a mixture of fish and veggies and noodle wrapped in rice paper. (:



Vietnamese curry. :D DAMN DELICIOUS! :)



Chicken? I think? I forgot. :P


The huge hotel room in Vietnam. Seriously its only 3 star but in my humble opinion, better than alot of Malaysian 5 star hotels. :) And they gave free fruit! :D (as you can see me acting retarded)

I wanted to post a family pic but its really taking forever. Another time maybe. :P

xoxo karen

6 comments:

  1. Hey i like ur photo with d snake.. Cool~ Haha. dat Curry also makes me hungry again~

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool cool .. looks like fun .. >.< .. more pictures ..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. waa~!!! karen! l0ok so fun la! i wish i can go there one day. hahaha~
    neway, thanks for the keychain u gave me! so damn nice! luv ya~

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha the snake tried to kill me!! o_O oh yeah i'll postmore when the internet connection sucks less :P HAHA ur welcome nader, u know i love you too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. now i'm totally jealous.
    and now i'm hungry as well. thanks karen :P haha. i still love your mng top with that skirt .. :)
    the snake was awesome. i'd never in my life got the guts to do that. i'd probably end up pushing it off and it'll get angry and bite me. haha. cause geli oh :p

    ReplyDelete