Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Okay, so, I kinda got this off some random site I don't really remember, I modified it abit, and filled it in. :) Just for fun.

The end of 2009 is near, its here!

(x) stayed single for the whole year (SAD, I know. :D)

( ) kissed in the snow

( ) celebrated Halloween

( ) Kissed in the rain

(x) Had your heart broken ( :( )

(x) Broke someone else's heart (still feel guilty about this)

(x) Had a stalker ( HAHAHA OMG)

( ) Had a good relationship with someone

( ) Had a relationship with someone you'll never forget

(x) Did something you regretted ( don't we all?)

(x) Lost faith in love (SAMSON! Remember my "I hate boys" phase? XD XD)

( ) Kissed under a mistletoe



OTHER STUFF..

(x) Painted a picture ( It wasn't that awesome, but still. (: )

( ) wrote a poem

( ) Wrote a song

(x) ran a mile ( It probably was NOT actually a mile :D)

( ) Shopped at Hollister or Abercrombie and Fitch

(x) wrote a blog ( KAREN'S PRETTY PINKY BLOG <3)

(x) Listened to music you couldn't stand ( GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY3)

( ) Went to a sleepover

( ) Went camping

(x) Threw a surprise party

(x) Laugh til you cried ( usually with Sarah. KAN? :D)

( ) cut in a line of waiting people

(x) visited a foreign country ( Vietnam, I'll always remember :) )

( ) Partied to celebrate the new year

(x) Cooked a disastrous meal ( OMG I can just see Felicia smirking at this)

( ) Lost someone important to you


In 2009, I......

(x) Broke a promise (*guilty*)

(x) Lied (*guilty* again)

( ) Went behind my parents' back

(x) Cried over a broken heart ( we all do sometimes..)

( ) Disappointed someone else

(x) Hid a secret ( HAHA I can imagine someone laughing at this one :P)

(x) Pretended to be happy ( sometimes lah.)

( ) Slept under the stars

(x) Missed home (biru2 puncak Kinabalu, tengok dari jauh, hati saya rindu :) <3)

( ) Kept my new year's resolution

(x) FORGOT my new year's resolution ( I think I didn't make one. :D)

( ) Met one of my idols

(x) Met someone who changed my life (SAMSON YAP WU YONG. *muaksss!* ILU. <3>

(x) Sat at home all day doing nothing (every Sunday oh, kan Sarah? :D)

( ) Lost something expensive

( ) Given up something important to me

(x) Learnt something new about myself ( I learn something new everyday :D)

(x) Try something I normally wouldn't try, and liked it (EXERCISE. OMG. )

(x) Made a change in my life. ( Hell yeah. Im in KTT, TOTAL CHANGE OF LIFESTYLE, LOL)

(x) Found out who my true friends were ( The lovely people who are there for me, who keep in touch, who are totally honest with me. Loves. (: )

( ) Stayed up til sunrise

(x) Cried over the silliest thing ( ALL THE TIME. :P)

( ) Got into a car accident

(x) Met great people ( yeah, my lovely classmates and new friends. :) )

(x) Had friends drifting away from me (sad, but yeah it happens)

( ) Had someone close to me die

( ) Had a high cell phone bill

( ) Spent most of my money on food

( ) Had a fist fight

( ) Went to the beach with my best friend

( ) Saw a celebrity

(x) Gotten sick (on the bright side I got to skip Chem. Oh my hatred for Chem. :P)


It has been a fulfilling, crazy, exhilarating, exhausting and yet amazing year. And as 2009 is ending in around 8/9 days like that, I'm looking back and smiling at the great memories and tearing at the not-so-awesome ones. And yet despite it all I'm looking forward (surprisingly) to the new year.

Watch out 2010 here I come. ;D

xoxo karen

4 comments:

  1. Woah~ Eh sorry cant reply ur wishes last nite. I'm in SP already. You? Went 4 shopping? I think i failed to do what I want do again for this year. AAAARRRRRGGGHHH~~~~ My sis going to skul ed now to take her PMR result~ hope she score with flyyying colours lolz~ Take care ya~ be happy~ XOXOXO :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haish..so many things undone. better well prepare for next year planning. ur AS n A2. :D
    study first.

    ReplyDelete