Monday, December 28, 2009

How to write this without sounding too.... gross? :P

You want a (nice) post about you right? Well you're gonna get it. (:

So... I haven't known you long. And yet for reasons unknown, I can get along with you. More than that, I actually like knowing you.

Yeah we haven't officially met. Yeah you bug me about that ALL THE TIME. And yet. I think most of the time you make me happy more than sad/angry/confused.

Maybe its just really really nice to be able to talk to you. I like that I can tell you things, (even though you still think I keep too many secrets. :D) and you tell me things (I still think you, too, keep too many things from me. :X) but still. Having someone to talk to is nice.

Sometimes, sometimes, I still wonder how all this happened so fast. (because really, it was so sudden). I still wonder when you will suddenly tell me it was all a (cruel) joke. I think about this sometimes, and I always hope that its not won't happen. I always hope, that this is REAL, that we're really friends, that this is sincere. (:

I always hope that you really do like me as a person. (:

I mean you know me. You call me fragile. And I admit, although I hate to, that I AM.

And I remember asking you, not to hurt me. (:

I'm starting to trust you. And that could be a mistake. But I don't want it to be..

When I like someone, I can't seem to listen to anyone else. I can't hear the many many voices telling me to STOP or I'm gonna get hurt, STOP cos its just not right.. I can't listen to the well-meaning advice from my friends. Because I'm too stubborn for my own good.

And I pray that this WILL NOT BE a mistake. (:

xoxo karen

P/S I hope this was nice enough for you. :D

2 comments:

  1. sounds like u really like him...hopefully he wont hurt u..

    ReplyDelete
  2. emm.. hope he wont be there just to fooling around... tke care

    ReplyDelete