Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'm gonna be a GRINCH this Christmas.

Seriously.

I don't even get to go back to Sabah. :(

OHHHHH.

Its another one of those days where I'm emo.

I've given it lots of thought. And I think its true la. I accept it. Even though its difficult. I've been through it before, I know. Before a new relationship forms, a friendship with someone else has to disappear to make way for that new commitment. Get it? I don't know if I'm explaining it correctly. :P

Lets simplify it abit. A likes B. B is evil and doesn't know how to appreciate what "IT" has. A and C are friends. But because of B's selfishness, A and C will never really be as close as they might have been. Or once were. Same difference.

Better now?

I'm not going to explain this post to anyone. All I know is I dislike somebody MORE and MORE every single pathetic day.

You make me sick. YOU DISGUST ME.

xoxo karen

4 comments:

  1. i'll be back for christmas but not chinese new year. and cny's the time when all the important ppl are coming back. i mean for me la. haih. and u knw, my degree starts Feb 23rd. right after CNY. which means, i cant enjoy my holz properly.

    btw, u having boy trouble? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oh at least u'll be back 4 xmas eh.. :) i'll be back only feb 13th to 20th XD hmmm no, not boy trouble.. just the usual lame friend-and-jealous b*****y girlfriend-drama. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh. i went through 5 boyfriend changes with my roommate. twice became middle person. im so sick of it already D:. i'd just wish she'd stop finding guys! especially wrong guys!

    i won't be back at all during Feb. sobz. can't meet up! oh and Tan is coming to KL on the 10th. think u guys might have some time? can go jalan2 and stuffs. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh. 10th this month or next? :O if this month then tat means today! :D hahahaa

    ReplyDelete