Wednesday, August 19, 2009

2 more days :)

OMG OMG OHMYGOSHHH.

I'm so happy. :) I don't often say that. D: haha. But really, I am.

I mean, 2 more days. And in an hour, when its 12am, I can say, 1 more day. :)

I miss my family so so so so much. And my two adorable dogs and all my turtles. And my best friend Kim. :) Muaks muaks muaks. I can't wait to hug my Brownie. :) ( AND Walnut, if he doesn't smell. :P)

Anyways...

Sarah and I managed to FINALLY drag my roommate Felicia hill-climbing today! :) HAHA. But she refused to take ANY pictures. Ahhh, party pooper. D: lol. Pictures, pictures! :)






View from on top of the hill. Ain't it gorgeous?? :) Worth the climb. :D
(But a person would seriously die if he decides to jump down. It's a LOOOOONG way down. :P)


And you see, its not all just scenery pics, I did get a few with Sarah.. And hopefully someday, Felicia :P HAHA. Look Look. :)







Finally, a picture I DON'T look fat in. :) ehehe. P.S., Sarah doesn't like smiling in photos. :S


And And And guess what? FELICIA BOUGHT ME PRESENT!! :) ehehe. I LURVE THEM! So here's a big big big


THANK YOU FELICIA! :)


She's SO SWEET. :)


Now lookie. ( I'm SO reading this book on the plane!)
AND the phone thing looks awesome with my pretty purple phone. :D hah!








Oh! Lookie at all my nail polish! I LOVE COLOURED nails. :) I paint my nails all the time hehe :)




Oh! And my newest obsession, which I don't leave home without.


I swear, this smells and tastes EXACTLY like chocolate and peppermint. SLURP. Its AWESOME. :) :) :)


Okay, enough bimbo behaviour. :D hehe. I'm really turning into a bimbo. :D haha.

MUAKS. (with my chocolate-peppermint-lip-glossed-lips. :D)

xoxo karen

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU.
    i'm finally acknowledged XP
    all those years spent with you didn't go to waste after all :P hahaha.
    can't wait for you to get back, i'm in dire need of some retail therapy. :P i don't care if you're from the shopping haven of m'sia, i'm dragging your butt to every mall here!
    haha.
    and wow, the amount of nail polish you have 0.0 ... i'm gonna need to get as many as well, cause for some reason, probably outta habit now, everytime i study in my room, i'm gonna need to polish my nails .. haha. karen climbing a mountain, boy, your friends there should appreciate the 8th wonder of the world :)

    ReplyDelete