Monday, August 3, 2009

A post about PINK, MAN "BEACH" :D. and HYPOCRITE. :) LOL!

So I'm guessing, the post title caught your attention. Excellent. :D

ANYWAYS..

I re-designed my blogskin! :)

Its so pretty now, in my opinion anyways.. :S HAHA

I had a CF choir practice just now. Totally brings back memories and makes me all nostalgic. Tat and Kim! remember all our countless CF choir practices? FUn wasnt it.. i miss it now that we don't do it anymore.. :) Tat, ur such a good keyboardist.. ;P

Over here we play such familiar songs to me and I love it.. songs like Hari Ini, Bapa Yang Kekal, My Reedemer Lives, etc etc etc.. :) haha.. I really had fun. :) Havent been singing Christian songs in awhile..

OH! just wanna put this down somewhere. I quote Jeannette, 'DUMB MAN-BITCH'. :P haha! people who arent in KTT with me wont understand. Its this guy in our college who thinks he's SO HOT and he's SO SEXY that he doesn't even LOOK at anyone or be nice to anyone. HE SUCKS! Loser. :S You aren't even hot. AND YOU HAVE A GIRL'S VOICE!! OMG.

And then there's this girl, I don't wanna put her name down in case she reads it.. :P HAHA.. let me just say this. I HATE HYPOCRITES like her. She's always acting so holy and so GOOD. OH, PLEASE. I'll say this.. HOLY and GOOD people don't lie unnecessarily and act like they own the place. They don't pretend to be nice and yet give people dirty looks behind their backs.

IT'S NOT NICE.

And I don't like you.

You may act all sweet and innocent but I know girls like you AND I see right through you. :P

UGH. She doesn't even deserve to be a subject in one of my posts. :P

Its just something I feel strongly about. I hate it when people act all innocent and better than everyone else, when in actual fact, they really aren't that much better anyway. :P HYPOCRITE. I mean like... I AM MEAN. I admit it. And I act it. I don't act all innocent and try to pretend that I'm all sugar and spice and everything nice. :P LOL.

PFFFFFT. :P

xoxo karen


6 comments:

  1. *wonders who girl is* XD

    *refers to last post* i can be mean too! :D remember our gossip fests?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GAWWWDDD .. those lizards are gonna haunt my dreams .. better not post any of that wretched evil creepy crawly sticky long disgusting bug eating tongued things on your pretty blog anymore .. they're just tainting it :P .. i have a spray that KILLS lizards .. at least i think it does, never had the guts to use it, in case they come back and take revenge .... XP nice church .. go every week? .. the purple huh, yeah that's pretty .. must be Biuret test huh? *GEEEEEKKKKKK*

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU'RE holding the jar?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! eeeewwwwwww ... not that i've ever touched your hand cause we jump every time we remotely get within an inch of each other, but i'm gonna make sure to keep like 5 feet from your left hand! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim! You're posting at the wrong blog entry! :D HAHA! the comment part is on TOP of each entry, not the bottom like how it used to be. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. hhahha i realized AFTER i commented :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's just too complicated! XP haha

    ReplyDelete