Wednesday, August 12, 2009

a post about middle fingers and skeletons. :P


What an awesome day today. :)

HAHA.

Note the sarcasm. :P LOL.

Just kidding. It wasn't so bad really.

Poor Gavin. :P HAHA. I wonder if you're reading this. :D ahaha.

Anyway.

Amy, (aka the crazy rabbit freak :D) Shana and I sneaked into the Bio lab today and cam-whored. With the freaking disgusting skeleton. D:

Pictures? Here you go. (damn ugly though. I look FAT. D:) (maybe its all the ice-cream n gossip girl marathons lately. :) HAHA)



Kinda blur huh? Again, blame the 3.2 mp phone. :(

See the skeleton? Shana and I are BOTH holding out "its" middle fingers. :D HAHAHA.

I laughed like crazy when we did this. It felt good. Haven't laughed this much for a long time. :)

xoxo karen.

P.S. 9 days to go. Muaks! :)

1 comment:

  1. eh, cctv is everywhere ok :D But next time when u wanna break into some weird place and camwhore remember to ajak me :D I don't mind tagging along.

    HAHAHAHAHA, good thing the lab assistants were not there~

    ReplyDelete