Friday, August 21, 2009

Ahem, so... its past midnight, and..

I'M GOING BACK TODAY!!! IN A MATTER OF HOURS!!! :)

Okay, enough excitement.

*depressed*.

Why? Because. When a girl is depressed, there are only a few reasons why.
1. There's an awesome sale going on and she has no money.
2. There's an awesome sale going on and its a few hundred miles away. D:
3. She spots a GORGEOUS, to-die-for pair of heels, but NO SIZE. D:
4. A GUY.


And my problem?

Number 4. DUH.. 0_o

HAIHHHHHHHH.

I often wish my dreams would come true. But then when they FINALLY do come true, there's ALWAYS A CATCH.

But just for the record, I FEEL SO TORN. :(

But seriously speaking, some things are just better left unsaid.

(I know people actually read my grumblings. :P)

xoxo, karen


1 comment:

  1. i so know what you mean about your number 4 .. and they say GIRLS are complicated -__-" hahha.
    well sometimes, suddenly everything falls into place :) so there's always hope .. :)
    c'mon, get you and your buttered chocolate lips back here so we can yak, yak, complain, yak, bitch, and yakn some more about everything .. haha.
    oh, AND, pictures ;)

    if you get what i mean. note the wink.

    ReplyDelete