Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wanted: A Brownie and a Walnut

Here I am, blogging at 1.21 am. Or so it says on my laptop. :P haha. Doing laundry. Oh how I thank God for the awesome-ness of a WASHING MACHINE. :)

Had a great time gossiping earlier tonight. I didn't realise how much I actually like spending time with him. Until tonight. :) And all the stuff he told me, was extremely useful and um, disturbing in a sense.. Haha. I hope I sound mysterious and "cool". LOL!! :D

I'm not saying who the "he" is.

HAHA.

Figure it out. :P

I miss home. Going back NEXT WEEK!!! :)

Muaks muaks, Brownie and Walnut. :) My darlings. And FLUFFY! :) 3-legged gift from God. :D HAHAHA.

I want a hamster!! :) Although I can already hear my mum yelling, "NO WAY!" :P

Ah, well. A girl can dream. :P

Night. :)


xoxo karen

No comments:

Post a Comment