Monday, August 3, 2009

BIOLOGY. D:

Have a couple of hours break, so decided to blog for a while...

WAS SO DISGUSTED AT BIOLOGY PRACTICAL TODAY!!!

Here's why.






OMG!!! For those of you who can't see what this freakishly disgusting THING is, let me tell you.


IT'S A FREAKING HOUSE LIZARD!!!!! AND THREE OF THEM!!!!

(excuse the lousy camera. I used my phone camera.. only 3.2 mp)

ANYWAY.

They're put in jars. THANK GOD they're dead. They're better dead then alive, anyway. My apartment has these evil little creatures. I SCREAM MY LUNGS OUT everytime I see one.

And that's pretty often.

RIDSECT!!!

*deep breath*

Okay. God, I hate lizards. :( Why do they even exist??? D:

Moving on to prettier things.





I acknowledge that I'm being a total GEEK, but thats what I am. :D haha. This is the practical I did today. Food tests that I've done a million times back home. :P Thats why I'm back so early. :D LOL.


(the purple test tube is my fave. :))


Oh, and this is something I wanted to post yesterday, but forgot. Pictures of the church I go to here in Sepang. Chapel Of Saint Theresa. I think.. :P



the beautiful grotto they have there. :)



View from the entrance of the chapel.


Pretty right? The pic quality is lousy though. Camera phone, again. :(



The chapel. As a whole. :P


I like going to church! Its nice. Small, reminds me of Tambunan. HOME! :)

And speaking of home,....


counting down the days. :)

xoxo karen

No comments:

Post a Comment