Saturday, August 29, 2009

Kudat Kodak Moments.

Went to Kudat yesterday. Its even more gorgeous than I remembered! The awesome beaches on the way, plus Sempang Mengayau, the tip of Borneo is just simply breathtaking. :) But sadly I couldn't walk down on the rocks, cos the wind was sooooo strong. :( (and because I'm clumsy, I might just injure myself :S)



Beach number 1 i stopped at. I can't remember what it's called. D: But these walls are actually ALL corals. Extremely sharp and slippery corals. And true to nature, look what happened.



I cut myself on the corals! :( The mixture of salt water with the wound is NOT pleasant. :( It still stings, by the way. :P HAHA.




(Oh yes, I was cam-whoring again. :D The wind was like torturing my hair!! D: )




EHEH. My darling little brother and I posing. :P ISH.



Tip of Borneo. :)



2nd totally gorgeous beach I stopped at. :)

I love this picture so much that it's now my facebook profile picture, LOL! :D


xoxo karen

No comments:

Post a Comment