Saturday, August 15, 2009

6 MORE DAYS!

I have had SUCH a BORING day! :P

Felicia went home, Sarah went shopping, and Grandma Girl, well, quite frankly I don't really care. :P HAHA.

Last night I had fun. Humiliating people is so fun! HAHA! Just kidding, ironically we were just trying to help! Willy, Ricky and I had the most fun, I think. Poor Sarah. Don't be sad! I'm sure Prettypal notices you! :)))) hehe. Gebby is so evil! (P.S. Anyone who WASN'T in the mamak stall yesterday at like 11 something pm, wouldn't understand. :D) LOL. I still giggle at the memory of it. :D

I finally caved in and went to the doctor yesterday! He told me I had a fever, a sore throat and sent me off with a whole bunch of pretty looking medicine. :) HAHA. Doesn't TASTE very pretty, but never mind. :)




This is my antibiotics.



This pretty pink one is for my fever. :D


It's not fun going to clinic! Thank God, Shana was darling enough to go with me. :) And while there, we saw a little kid PUKE ALL OVER THE FLOOR. And while I went like, "Ewww, gross.", Shana very calmly exclaimed, "Oh, look! He had bubur just now!" -_-" Oh, gosh. She's gonna be a great doctor someday, I can just tell. :P


Nadiy visited us in KTT two days ago! He actually wandered intothe jungle to see us. :P haha. Here are a couple of pictures.

It's so0o tiny! :( Not my camera, thats why. I stole it off facebook. :D


Its been such a horribly long week, and finally we're done with our MPW project thing. A stupid, random video. A Sejarah one. LOL. We did it all in one day! with my camera. And a guy we know, Mark, was awesome and sweet enough to stay up ALL NIGHT to help us do the video cos we're all computer illiterate. :D HAHA. Here are another few pics.


This is Gebby, my classmate and friend and MPW groupmate who looks cute but is EVIL. :D HAHA. She's also my CF-choir mate, she's an amazing singer and I've had so much fun singing with her. :D


Mark says we look really gangster in this picture. XD HAHAH! With that retarded crown on my head? No way. :D


OMG OMG OMG! By this time next week, I'll be in Sabah! (and hopefully, eating mooncake, or la mian, or siew long pau, or something equally as delicious that is unavailable in this jungle. XD)

I'm so looking forward to it. People who have never left home for long term, won't truly understand how much you can possibly miss the place you grew up in. I used to think Sabah was boring and dull, and I used to wish I could be someplace else. Now I REALLY appreciate it and I miss all the little things.

Don't ever dismiss or look down on the place you came from, thinking the place you came from sucks, or that the grass on the other side is greener. It always seems that way, doesn't it, them when you're actually, finally, on the other side, you realise it isn't all it's cut out to be.

xoxo karen.


4 comments:

  1. "I used to think Sabah was boring and dull, and I used to wish I could be someplace else. Now I REALLY appreciate it and I miss all the little things."

    true that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is something :D Now I know why you have stalkers TEEHEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gawd. you are so bringing H1N1 into Sabah aren't you ...... XP
    it's alright, it's only being quarantined for like your WHOLE holiday :D hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA! @nat understands!! :D hehe
    @netty, i dont want stalkers. :S haha!
    @kimbo, i'll sneak out to go shopping. :D

    ReplyDelete