Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Is 1.20PM and I'm sleepy. Like really sleepy. :P haha. Holidays always make me lazy, lazy, lazy. :P I dunno. I swear, I shall study extra extra hard beck in KTT. :) haha.

I went shopping with Kim yesterday.. was awesome!! We talked and bitched and just pretty much walked around til we were exhausted. :P Kim is so my best friend! I know that because we've barely spoken for like one-and-a-half-months and yet yesterday we have SO much to talk about. :D haha. Its nice, seriously. I know I can like tell her anything and she just won't judge me.

I scratched my dad's- no, MY car yesterday really horribly. :( rammed the side against a pillar while parking. :P HAHA but thank God my license didn't get taken away and burnt. :D haha.

I spent almost RM200 but still haven't bought all I wanted to buy. :( (AWESOME FLATS IN NINE WEST I WANTED TO BUY. T.T)

Ah, well. Maybe during raya I'll shop more... when i'm in KL with my roommate-slash-mum Felicia. :D HAHA!

I am confused again!! But i'm not gonna say anything about that here. :S haha. Again, my favourite phrase, some things are better left unsaid. :P HAHA.

More about that some other time. :)

xoxo karen

2 comments:

  1. I spent more than RM200 in all what i wanted to bye in KL last Saturday..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Willy! I didnt know u were such a shopaholic like me!! :D

    ReplyDelete