Sunday, February 21, 2010

Back in KL.

ARGH. And going back to the jungle aka KTT tonight!

Kinda lazy leh.. Holiday was way too short.. A week feels like practically nothing. I didn't get to do all the stuff I wanted to do when I was back! Didn't go pulau. Didn't go Kundasang. Didn't even get to eat dumpling in Damai there, LOL. :P

In June. Oh I can't wait for June.

Oh!! But on the plus side, I DIDN'T CRY LAST NIGHT OUT OF HOMESICKNESS! :D

Partly cos I was damn tired and partly cos I was sooo comfortable in Felicia's bed. :D (yeap I've progressed from kissing her, to sharing her bed. Man I am so lesbo. :D)

Anyways. Oh I've decided I can't give up meat for Lent this year.. And I was thinking of giving up sugar but then decided that was impossible as well (I'll be sooo cranky, kesian my housemates lah), so I've decided to give up alcohol! :D hahaha. Yeah I admit I like to drink. But I've decided to stop cos its not that good for me (I don't wanna get fat, LOL) and Lent is about giving up the things you like, so yeah. (:

Awwww I feel like such a good girl. *grins*

xoxo Karen Rusty. :D

1 comment: