Thursday, February 18, 2010

Went out again today!

I can't believe I'm going back to KL the day after tomorrow. :( can't I just stay in Sabah for another month or so? please please? *puppy dog eyes*

Sighs. Totally love it here lor. Really wish KL is as lovely as Sabah :P haha. I like being home and sleeping in my own bed. (despite my dad waking me up early every morning. =.= grr.)

I'm hugging Brownie as I type this. :)

I've been so content here! Been out practically every day, but still. :P

I havent met many friends la, just the people who I am really close to, example Samson. Lunched with Kim and Melvin and Sam today. And.. it wasn't awkward, thank God. Well maybe a tiny bit. Just a bit. I don't know how to put down in words. :P

People grow up and change and eventually, inevitably, drift apart. I think its about time I start to learn to accept the fact. (:

Although I'm just so glad Samson and I are still as close as we always used to be. :) AWWWWW! I can practically sense you smiling as you read this Sam! IF you read this. You must be busy with that new *ahem vibrating thing you just bought. *shudder*

:D

xoxo karen

8 more freaking days! :D

2 comments: