Friday, February 5, 2010

why cant time just fly by...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

*smile* 8 more days!

I've all but forgotten what it feels like to be home. (: To lie on my own bed and to talk crap and laugh with my mum.. To wash the car for my dad and beg him to teman me to walk the dogs.. And undoubtedly, to fight for the TV remote with my brother.

The boring everyday mundane lame things that you take for granted when you're at home. (:

I never really appreciated home because I lived at home all my life. And now suddenly I'm here, I remember how much I cried my eyes out on the first night here, remember, Felicia?? :P hee. I'm sure you remember.. My whole face was like swollen the next day cos I cried all night. :P

And just last night I was like asking Felicia as we were lying on my bed talking, do I look different from when I first came here? And I didnt expect her to answer, YES I do look different, I look more mature apparently. -.-

(I don't think I do lor! I still act like super childish :P) haha.

And telling you honestly I never expected that I will end up to be such close friends with my roommate, after initially hating her guts and her hating mine. :P Shows how wrong I can be about a person. In a good way. (:

Oh my gosh, a NICE blog post about Felicia. For the first time! Normally its to make fun of her, heh.

xoxo karen

P/S wheeeeeeeee *smile* and no you do NOT need to know what that's about. :D

5 comments:

  1. Its good to have close friends who knows almost everything about u and vice versa.. We can only know people's heart once we know them well enough... =) What was that *smile* all about? =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaaaaaa use your imagination, whoever you are. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...i never expect dat as well...:) n i'm glad i was sick that night..:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoaaaa first time i heard someone, say happy to be sick LOL delusional girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, if i wasnt sick, i dont think we will start talking lor..

    ReplyDelete