Saturday, February 6, 2010

Went out all day today :D

I had so much fun, more fun than I ever had since I came to KL. LOL. Thats a big thing for me to say, you know. :D hahaa.

Oh and you know what, the only depressing thing about today was the fact that I lost my beloved MNG "friendship sweater" :P hahaa. I remember I was so happy when I first bought it, I even posted a blog entry about it! (last year) but now its gone and I don't even know how on earth I managed to lose it in the first place. :P

Oh but I got a replacement for it! Also a MNG sweater. Also black. And in my opinion its prettier la. Hehe. (:

ON the other hand.......... I think things are going well. :) FINALLY. I haven't felt this content and calm and just plain happy in a long time. :)

I hope I'll feel this way for a long time to come. :3

xoxo karen

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh.. i wonder what are the things going so well for you??? and that you are happy so much about? Anyway, i feel sorry for your lost....

    ReplyDelete