Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I wanna blog because I love the feeling of typing and putting down everything thats stuck in my head. I like the sound of my fingers tapping away on the keyboard of my pink Sony Vaio. I love reading back my posts after I'm done and occasionally smiling at what I wrote (but thats rare)

I like reading blogs that are beautifully written. I admire people who can think of beautiful yet un-cliched phrases, people who have a wide range of vocabulary and who know how to use it in such a way that their writing is beautiful.

Example, Jess :D She should SO start a blog.

I admit I'm not much of a writer. I never seem to be able to express myself in the way that I want to, in the way that people will really understand what I feel. Instead most of the time I have to be content with just saying things that really, don't even begin to scrape the surface of how I really feel. Yep. I can't express myself properly. :P

I'm trying though! I'm reading more and more these days, not just chick-lit but real, meaningful, 'intelligent' books that are meant for smart people. :P Yeah usually I don't fully understand what I'm reading but hey, I'm trying. *sticks out tongue*

Yeah, I can never be serious for long, its just how I am.

4 more days baby! *dances around excitedly*

:D

xoxo karen

P/S I'm also counting down the days for something else. And this one, I really can't wait. ;)

1 comment:

  1. karen!! hey!! i actually started a blog because of u!! =) haha..but it has little on it and m nt too good with making it look pretty yet..bu yeah,its bc0s of u!x0x0

    ReplyDelete