Monday, February 15, 2010

Blinging 101

Had a good day (:

Went out with Samson, it was totally a last minute thing and I woke him up to go out with me HEHE. :P Watched Wolfman which totally scared the living crap outta him (ADMIT IT, Samson. :D) and then he drove me home, which totally scared the living crap outta ME. (:P YEAH I admit.)

Anyways, it was cool. :) Haven't seen him in almost 6 months yet it was as if we haven't even missed a day. :) I guess thats how it feels to really be close friends with someone. (:

Been eating like crazy these past 2 days, OMG. Bak kut teh today with Samson! Its like a tradition of ours kan? :P Argh. Gonna exercise more when I'm back in KL, I promise.

OH! Guess what??

I BLINGED MY PHONE!!!!!!!!!!

:D

So excited. Oh, yeah, pictures.





Yeah so this is my clean, un-blinged phone. :)

Yawn. BORING.

And so.. I went out in search of bling!


All the stuff I needed. It took me forever to search and choose it! Thank God Samson is the patient type who actually took an interest and offered an opinion! :D After all, like I said, I haven't been around dragging him shopping for 6 months already :P

YAY!



Half-done. Yeah abit blur. *sniff*



AND HERE'S HOW IT TURNED OUT! :D *hours later* XD



I LOVE IT!!!!! :)



its so eye-catching! And its PINK AND PURPLE AND SILVER! :D

Okay I am way excited. I've always loved bling, so yeah. :P Thats why I sound insanely happy right now.

It even has K for Karen. :D Can you see it?? :D

I heart. ;)

xoxo rusty :D

3 comments:

  1. thought it's a new phone? and I dun see the K..''-.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. hish.. the K so big there oso u cannot see. *pout*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SEE It!!!Its at the corner,rite?? I SEE IT...took me a while too look for it anyway..."-.-

    ReplyDelete