Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tag tag!

Rules: once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to be tagged.

P/S Nader! I'm so sorry, I haven't been in your blog for awhile now, I didn't realise you tagged me in this :D haha. So yeah. I think most of the other people you tagged already blogged. LOL. :P anyways.


1. I am part Chinese but my Mandarin kinda sucks. I'm part Kadazan but the only words I happily say are tuntul, mulau, and manuk. :D hahahahaa. (usually to kacau my roommate with. :D)

2. I read a lot. Its such a guilty pleasure, cause I'm such a nerd at heart. :P

3. I sometimes wish I could fly. (LOL)

4. I'm so gonna go white-water rafting someday..... ;)

5. I am extremely messy, and I tend to lose things easily. :X

6. I think I prefer my hair brown rather than boring old black.

7. I am a big fan of black liquid eyeliner (or should I say guyliner?) + Adam Lambert. Cause he makes it look hotter than anything else in the world. :D

8. I've always wanted to be a vet because I love animals so much. (:

9. I love fairy tales! So much so that I actually watched Princess and the frog in a cinema full of little kids. :P

10. I wish I could be a little bit taller. Without the help of heels.

11. I wear a promise ring on the fourth finger of my right hand.

12. I love going to church.

13. I love my dogs. VERY MUCH. Insult them and I'll kick you where it hurts. :P Rawr. (yeah and I sometimes get violent tendencies.)

14. I am the girl who will burst out laughing in dead silence because of something that happened..... yesterday.

15. I like doodling hearts everywhere. <3>

16. I still wish upon stars at night when I see them. (:

17. I can't dance. No, seriously, I can't.

18. I like boys with a mohawk and eyebrow piercings. eg, Mark Salling from Glee. ARGH.

19. I have a list on my wall, "20 Things to do before I'm 20". So far I've done 10. :D woots.

20. I wanna dye my hair pink someday cos its my fave colour. *grin*

21. I want to own a VW Beetle someday. In pink.

22. I loveeeeeeeeee hugs. :3 And I am very very very childish. Sometimes. :P

23. I am a fan of Ouran High School Host Club. The one and only anime I watch. HONEY SENPAI IS SO ADORABLE! *pinch cheeks* :D (yeah if you don't watch it, then I just sounded like a retard. XD)

24. I have the habit of buying lip glosses and never finishing them. I have so many right now I've lost count of how many I own.

25. I managed to list down my 25 things!


tag, tag. But most people did this already, I dunno who to tag! :(

xoxo karen


3 comments:

  1. Please do post some more thoughts !! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah, I actually DO watch Ouran, dont think I know anyone else who does watch it except the friend who introduced it to me....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um.. I like Haruhi compared to Honey senpai.. She aka he cuter.. Ha ha ha..

    ReplyDelete