Friday, February 26, 2010

puff puff XP

I acknowledge this is a weird time to be blogging LOL. anyways tomorrow (or should I say today) is a public holiday (whee no class) so I can sleep as late as I want.

I went out to eat just now, and you know what, like practically every single table around ours (Sasa, Felicia and I) people were smoking.

Naturally we were not happy about this cause we just showered, meaning our hair will undoubtedly smell like some bugger's ashtray. =.=

I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE SMOKE.

Don't get me wrong, I do have friends who smoke and as long as they don't smoke around me, I'm perfectly content. Its when they smoke that I get cranky and grumpy and hormonal lol.

Hang on tight, honey bunnies, I'm about to launch into a tirade of WHY SMOKING SUCKS.

Okay so I will never smoke. Never ever. Not even shisha (yeah apparently its even worse for you than normal old cigarettes) Anyways. I just don't understand why people smoke in the first place!

1. No, it does NOT make you look cool.

Yeah why on earth would make anyone that having a little stick between your thumb and forefinger makes you instantly more mature and cool? Oh but of course smoking ages the skin, doesn't it? So congratulations, your hopes and dreams of looking more mature (HAH more like OLD) are going to come true. :) :) :)

2. Its a massive waste of hard-earned money.

Its expensive leh! Okay so I don't smoke and I ain't exactly sure but I remember that a pack costs like RM9 plus? (back when I was working as a waitress in form 4, my boss used to make me go help him buy cigarettes. Yes, the people at the counter would sell them to me despite the huge sign which says you're not supposed to sell to anyone under 18, lol.)

3. It harms other people, you selfish little... ugh. =.=

AHAHHAA yeah no need for me to say this, anyone educated would undoubtedly know that secondhand smoking is worse than actual smoking. Nobody wants to smell your exhaled crap la, please. Grr. =.=

4. Please spare me the bs excuse, "..I just can't stop..."

Yeah its true they're addictive. Everyone knows that. So why did you start in the first place? If you had the guts to start it then at least have the guts to stop rather than making excuses for yourself. And besides it IS POSSIBLE to stop lo. Example, my dad. One of the reasons I admire him so much, is that he actually stopped smoking completely when I was younger. *(:*

5. IT MAKES OTHER PEOPLE SMELL LIKE CRAP.

HAHA this one is inspired by what happened just now. :D

While YOU may not care if YOUR clothes and hair smell shitty, that may not be the case for everyone. Because you see. some people actually prefer to NOT smell like stale cigarettes. But when you smoke, EVERYONE AROUND YOU will smell like crap. So again, its a matter of being just plain polite. Don't make everybody else smell as bad as you do. *rolls eyes*


Sigh. I don't mean to offend anyone lo. But its true what.

xoxo rusty

1 comment: