Wednesday, February 10, 2010


Hello world, my new nickname is Rusty.

Don't ask why. Okay fine.. The lovely gentlemen *cough yeah right *cough** in my class gave me the nickname thanks to my hair colour. *sigh*. Funnily enough its just to tease me, I don't think they mean to actually insult me. :P But but it sounds like a dog's name. *pout*

Anyways.

I finished reading The Lovely Bones yesterday! And I started it yesterday. So means I finished it in like a day! :D It was freaking good. (:

Its one of those books that I SWEAR IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PUT DOWN.

It made me cry! And not many books do that.. I love the way the author wrote, it was descriptive enough for me to be able to imagine whats going on, and yet not so descriptive that I got sick and tired of it. *smiles happily* Its a great book if you're in one of those thinking kinda moods.

I'm not gonna launch into a description of the story cos I DO NOT wanna spoil it for anyone who hasn't read it yet. (:

I borrowed it from Sasa but because its so good i might just grab a copy for myself to keep. (Thats another habit of mine- I buy books that I really love so that I can re-read them whenever I feel like it. )


Yeah me cam-whoring with it LOL :D


Ta-daaaa! Grab a copy and find out for yourself! RM 32.90 from MPH, it'll be worth your money I promise! :)


Oh, and apparently the movie's coming out soon! *big big grin :D* I doubt it'll be as good as the book but I'm gonna watch it anyways cause I can't waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. :D

The nerd in me is unleashed. :P

I'm off now! Going to INTI tonight for CF. (:

xoxo karen

1 comment:

  1. THE LOVELY BONES IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE BOOKS EVER. :D it made my cry too. :)

    ReplyDelete