Tuesday, February 23, 2010

blurrrrrrrb =P

ARGH so annoyed la.

These few days.. or rather this past week the smallest little things are capable of pushing me to my limit and making me throw a tantrum.

I think I'm beginning to scare my housemates, hahaha.

I think I'll be okay in a few days, I just need to cool down. I was just telling my roommate.. As a person I am so mellow and so laid-back, everything to me is like "OK bah.." but when I'm another half (haha =P) I am very very very demanding. Its true!

Yeah well. I'm thinking too much. Maybe I'm missing home? I don't know.

OH! OH OH OH MY GOSH you know what happened the other day?? Felicia said "bah". :D LMAO! First time man! Oh but I've always kinda liked listening to her speak Malay. So yummy!:D Cos I mean like she's Chinese but her Malay sounds so.. well, malay. :D haha. I like listening to it lor! Funny also.

Oh and also? Felicia just washed rice just now. For the first time. And she dares to accuse me of not being able to cook. TEEHEE. :D

Yeah mood swings, one minute I'm hyper and another, I'm lying on my bed in full emo mode.

xoxo rusty. (:

3 comments:

  1. lolz..terlepas ma and I dont speak malay that well oso la...and u tell everyone i washed rice for the first time??"-.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha felicia!!! n u call me a kid..don't worry karen, i speak good malay too =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha felicia.. true wat! :P :P ish. tuntul la you. :P

    Jess.. i never heard you HEHE :D

    ReplyDelete