Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I spent the day with my brother today!

I spent the morning debating whether to text a friend and ask her to go out, but totally backed out last minute because I was scared. :( Really I was. sighs. So I brought my brother out instead supposed to watch movie but nothing good's on at the moment.

Oh and yeah he was NOT terrified of my driving, ohkays.. :P In fact he complimented me! *YAY!*

It was kinda fun although I was forced to teman him at the arcade where he played some racing game with a bunch of strangers. =.=

Yeah, bro-sis bonding time. *sticks out tongue*



This, dear lovely people reading my blog, is my very smart, yet very weird younger brother. :D



At least he cam-whored with me. :D Retardedly, but still. :)




Oh! Oh! I find this COOOOOOOL! It was taken through a whole tiled wall. So its like the refection of ur through the tiles. Yeah. :D



Under the sun pun sempat cam-whore. haha!




OH! And THIS. I was walking through a section which displayed fugly Crocs right, and I COULD NOT RESIST! I TRIED A PAIR ON! Just to see how fugly it would look. Extremely, apparently. ARGH. First and last time I'm putting Crocs on my feet. Never again. :P




Sorry, couldnt RESIST taking another photo of my gorgeous blinged phone. *wink*



xoxo Rusty. *wink* again.


P/S I shall go out with Nat, Sarah and Tan Tan soon! :D

P/P/S Oh and I miss you. (:

5 comments:

  1. heh..try to talk to ur mum about the license leh...i mean just in case we need it...but if she doesnt allow, then nvm lor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh cute what on ur legs.. those hello kitty crocs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes2.. cute crocs.. =) but im not sure whether the legs are cute or not.. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. what was the arghhh for???

    ReplyDelete