Friday, April 9, 2010

20 things.


I came up with this list when I was 16.

20 Things to do before I'm 20. It was like.. A way of trying to accomplish all the things I want to do before its too late (ie I get too old and boring, and lose my guts. :D)

Anyways. I figured four years would be enough for me to accomplish 20 things. And I have it stuck on my wall just to remind myself. The picture here was just me playing with my crappy laptop webcam. x)

So here are my 20 things. (:


20. Get my driving license.

19. Donate my blood.

18. Try scuba diving.

17. Learn to change my own car tyre.

16. Dye my hair.

13. Adopt an abandoned animal.

12. Volunteer at an animal shelter.

11. Own a pair of Nine West heels.

10. Get into college.

09. Have an ambition.

08. Learn to cook.

07. Try white water rafting.

06. Try bungee jumping.

05. Learn a new language.

04. Speak somewhat coherent mandarin. :D

03. Own a REAL Prada bag! (:

02. Car that I can call my own.

01. NOT smoke. x)

So far I've only done 9! D: But there's still time and I'm like planning to do most of the daring dangerous ones (esp white water rafting, OMG I CAN'T WAIIIIIIT! :D) after A2.

xoxo rusty.

1 comment: