Monday, April 12, 2010

Things are like........ SO much better at the moment.

Yeah and I'm praying that it lasts. (:

What is it about him that makes me so....... IDK. Emotional. And by emotional I don't necessarily mean SAD or something, I mean, I feel a WHOLE range of emotions. Anyone around me could tell you the way I'm acting right now is so cottton candy sweet and happy that they could just puke.

Oh, but I don't care.

I still feel homesick though. Its the islands. I have this sudden craving, these past few days, to go to an island (IN SABAH) and breathe in the smell of the ocean. And the view, needless for me to say how I feel about THAT. (:

In June. In June I shall get to go home. The knowledge of this is getting me through everything, every homesick little voice in my head is being silenced by the fact that ITS ONLY 2 MONTHS AWAY.

xoxo rusty

No comments:

Post a Comment